This Page

has been moved to new address

Introductions and Greetings

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Simple Six: Introductions and Greetings

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Introductions and Greetings


You must be the change you want to see in the world.
Mahatma Gandhi Indian political and spiritual leader (1869 - 1948)
 My ignorance of who Mahatma Gandhi was and all the things he stood for is staggering. I feign naivety on many many subjects. The quote simply has a poignancy that motivates me at this time in my life.

Brent and I married in 2002. London is our only daughter. The boys from eldest down; Elliot, Avery and Oliver.
June 2011 at Pilot Mountain, NC

We currently reside in West Virginia.  I have taken short term, part time jobs over the years but resolve to be the mother of these children and wife to my husband. Given that I feel Brent would be a much better full time parent, I spend the rest of my time gawking at the masters degree I haven't finished and all the things we hope to accomplish with our time as it passes.

The course of action for the six of us is steadfast in reducing our debts to the many generous lenders over the past 15 years, prepare for our emotional, physical and financial futures, all the while plucking away at the day to day in a 2011 culture. While simple is our desire, as we all know, we don't always get what we ask for. We take it as it comes and hope to leave behind us something better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home