This Page

has been moved to new address

Kids Sale Consignment

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Simple Six: Kids Sale Consignment

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Kids Sale Consignment

There was more in the hall way and up stairs. The Kids Sale is a great resource.

This morning we still had the shoe dilemma to deal with. Brent didn't have time to stop by any stores yesterday while he was at work. I didn't even know if the sporting goods stores were open today and Brent was working from home. I was able to procure a couple of Kids Sale consignment pre-sale passes and one of those offers came with a ride to the sale. Now we were in business. I eagerly accepted the pass and the transportation and London and I went along for some thrifty shopping. Thank you so very much Cara!
Shoe options. We bought the ones she was trying on here.
Yellow lined jacket for Avery and Green light weight slicker for Oliver. $4, total.

We were able to find nearly new all white Puma shoes for $10 and two rain jackets for $4. I splurged on a large 1000+ piece K'nex set for the family to work on this fall and winter, $12. London bought herself a Davey Jones costume for Halloween, $10. I feel very satistfied that I was able to find London her shoes and the two rain jackets. $28 for my troubles and some of our clothing needs were met.
I didn't want to pass this up, but we didn't need it. I just really liked it.


The sale runs all week at the Veteran's Memorial on 5th Avenue.  Anyone in the area looking for a deal? Maybe you will snatch up this all metal and wooden Radio Flyer fire engine for $15? If only it were last year, this would have made the best first birthday present for Oliver.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home